This bourbon apple cider fizz is a really easy, festive cocktail that can be made in pitcher form to serve a crowd. If you want a slightly less boozy cocktail, substitute in sparkling apple cider. Now, I know some of you grumble about having a component you have to make yourself. Great cocktails require a little bit of elbow grease. And the preparations for this syrup are as simple as throwing everything in a pot over a low flame, setting a timer, and sitting down to watch an episode of your favorite show on Netflix. You’ll look like a pro-bartender at your next gathering. Enjoy!
How to make a Bourbon Apple Cider Fizz Cocktail
This recipe is so easy to make and it’s easy to make a whole pitcher for a party.
Ingredients you’ll need
- Bourbon. Bourbon is hands-down my favorite spirit for this cocktail but you can also swap in an American Whiskey. This recipe would also be great with a darker rum.
- Apple Cider. Tis’ the season for real apple cider, so try and get the good stuff! Look for freshly pressed apple cider in the refrigerated produce area of your grocery store.
- Sparkling wine. I like making this cocktail with a dry sparkling wine for extra fizz. If you want to cut down on the alcohol, try swapping in some sparkling apple cider.
- Vanilla bean. A real vanilla bean totally makes the apple cider syrup, but you can swap in vanilla extract if necessary.
- Cinnamon sticks. Use cinnamon sticks to flavor the syrup and for a fun cocktail garnish.
Having a party? Make a Bourbon Apple Cider Fizz Pitcher! (8-10 Servings)
I love making this bourbon apple cider fizz for a crowd and it’s so easy to make a pitcher. Just follow the instructions below.
In a large pitcher combine:
- 2 cups bourbon
- 2 cups apple cider syrup (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
Never add ice to the pitcher as this dilutes the drink. Stir well to combine and when it’s time to serve, pour into cocktail glasses filled with ice and top with sparkling wine or apple cider.
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY:
This recipe contains affiliate links from which I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Affiliate links allow me to keep providing great recipes for free and I never recommend products that I don’t love and personally own.