Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Makes: 6 servings
- 2-3 English/hothouse cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup plain skyr or yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons za'atar
- 2 tablespoons good-quality olive oil
In a mixing bowl, combine the cucumbers and red onion. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Add the skyr or yogurt, lemon juice, zest, dill, olive oil, and za'atar. Toss gently to combine everything. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with some good olive oil, sprinkle with more za'atar and fresh dill. Serve immediately.
Calories: 88kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 2gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 405mgPotassium: 290mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 189IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 1mg